01 September 2004

The Bigger Fishie Fishie~
Been nuts over this game(click the title above for a feel) fer the past couple of days all thanks to Alice. I've finally destroy the fucking ecological system after 1 week of playing till big small eyes hahahaahahahahaha!!! Fuck you all fishies fishies~!!!


"I'm such a puny little fishie..."
fish


"then I grew bigger.."
fish6


"wooohooo~ another fishie in my stomach~ chomp chomp..."
fish7


"wow!! I'm the alpha fishie now wahahhaa..."
fish1


"are you trying to gimme a kish? *CHOMP*...'
fish2


"*BURP*...you taste good pal..."
fish3


"ma!! have you seen such a big fishie before?"
fish4


"boohoo...nothing left to eat leow..."
fish5

End of entertainment for the past few days...Gina you suck!! I got more delicate fingers than you wahahahahahhaa...I'm the MAN~!!!!

No comments: