26 June 2006

Guess who I saw today at Queensway Shopping Centre? I saw Kehui leh....you all remember who is Kehui bo? I think only jiaos remember...and maybe russ too. Kehui~ So long no see her but her eyes are still as big as before hahahahaha...anyway thats how I recognise her oso...big round eyes and looks abit like Gigi Leung hehe...its nice to see her still alive and kicking hahahahahaahahhaahahahahhahahaahhahahaha!!! Kidding lar...I mean it is nice to see her and still able to remember her name. She couldn't recognise me though...I guess I've grew fatter, as usual~


Didn't say hi to her since we've lost contact for so long leow. I guess if I stopped contacting someone for so long, I must have my reasons. Hence I just looked at her slowly disappearing into the crowd. I'm happy to just see her, don't need any acknowledgement or "hi..lets keep in touch" or "free come out for coffee/lunch/tea/breakfast/dinner/supper/disco/karaoke/shopping" so on so for. Just don't like meeting someone of the past and then rake up the past once again. 一切即已尘埃落定,那就让它随风而逝。 但我还是要祝她永远幸福,快乐。。。祝福你,可惠。。。

No comments: