11 October 2002

Hello? Is this friday? The friday i use to know? No it isnt? Its different? Why is it different? You mean mah friday's gonna be like this for awhile? You're outta your mind...how can i take this kinda friday for long? This is not the friday i use to know and i refuse to take it. No no no, i dun want...take it back god damn it!!!! I want mah old friday back u hear that? Did i make myself clear? Wat do u mean i dun have a choice? Is this MY life we're talking about? Then wat do u mean i dun have a choice? Are u outta your fucking mind? Why do i have to live like this? Oh i deserve it...right. But how long more must i take this friday? You're not sure? How can you be not sure? You told me u know every god damn thing and now u're telling me u're not sure. Wat kinda crap are u toking about? Pls, can we pls converse in some kinda language i can understand? Why? Becos i dun understand a fuck wat u r toking about thats why. Ok, shut the fuck up, its ok now. I dun need to listen to ya i dun have to. I'm wasting my time toking to u Wilson.....and u guys are wasting ur time reading this....this have nothing to do u guys....so go do something...hmm....i reckon its too late to realise that u r wasting ur time when u got to this line.....

No comments: