26 October 2002

~{`K#!#!4s4GkT-AB!#~}


I try to type in chinese cos i think as a chinese, i should converse to mah "vast" readers in chinese once awhile. Morever i'm not very good with my english as some of u might have already noticed. Chinese still remain as one of my stronger language, if not strongest(i know other languages like hokkien, teochew, cantonese etc etc). Anyway this is the kinda crap i get when i use njwin to input the chinese characters. I think mainly its becos of the ascii code chinese character uses. This blogger thingie tot i'm trying to do something funny or fancy or stuffs like that. Ok, nevermind, this shouldnt be a set back to me. Maybe if any of u knows how to input chinese character in this blogsite, icq me a message at 4067939 or drop me an email at cheyz@idiot.com.au. Your assistant will be much appreciated.

No comments: