15 April 2003

Hasn't blog fer quite sometime....wats today's date? Oh ya....its already 15th....been a week since the last entry. Is this passion to blog slowly dying off? Guess not, just nothing to tok about since life's so monotonous. The war's ending soon i believe....saddam hussein is or had already gone down with the help of his people. Yes, his people. Your people is the best evidence to how u run the country. Tyranny never pay. Sars still wrecking havoc across the globe, and across this piece of land we call home. Yes, home. First time something major have struck us, and i dunno how we reacted. Some pple freak off, some pple treat it like nothing has happened. The world's in mess in another word, if its not already am. I'm still quite the same, waking up just to get back to sleep later in the nite. Was busy fer the past few days. Right, income tax. Settle the figures and where to fill in but forgotten to sign on the form. Great. Got yap's help to fax in my apologies to whoever. Real Madrid beat Manure 3-1 in Santiago Bernabeu but lost to Real Sociedad 4-2 on the road. I had a dream the other day and i rem seeing the 4 teams in the semi final of the Champions League. They are the 2 milan teams(Inter and AC) and the 2 la liga teams(Barcelona and Real Madrid). I wonder how true this dream will be. Wanted to bet 8 goals on the Newcastle vs Manure match but was too lazy to go down or too indecisive to ask my friend to bet for me. Morever tat day seems like its going to rain. The odds fer 8 goals were 1:70. I could have won $700 and got myself a real nice guitar. Watever's not mine, will not go into my pocket. Just recieved news yesterday that yap sold mah guitar fer $450. Nothing more can i asked fer. Now wat i'ma do with tat marnie? Get another guitar or just spend it? No idea. Been struggling with the idea of getting a new semi acoustic guitar. Wat if my future gf gonna borrow from me and then break up with me and then gonna lend my guitar to someone i dunno again? Can i take another blow like this? Ok, thats too extreme u say. No problem, i've got plenty of time to think of this.

My brother told me he wanna sell off his V3 for the new V4. He bought the V3 fer less than 2 mths if i have not remembered wrongly. Was thinking of using the marnie i sold fer the guitar to buy over his v3 hahaha....but i know he wouldnt sell me. Fuck it...let him spend on watever he wants, i'll just keep my marnie and use watever cam he's going to buy, provided he lend it to me. Thats about wat happened in the past week. Sounds like topic aunties tok about when they are buying fishies and veggies in market. Ok, i admit, i'm jealous of u pple who can go out freely whenever u want. Jealous of u going wherever u want. I'm fulla envious. I'm getting more and more sick of staying indoor all the time. I'ma breakfree soon....i hope. Breakfree from all the restrictions and all the constrains. Breakfree from all the lust and sensual pleasures. Breakfree from my mind my soul my deepest innermost.....

No comments: