04 April 2003

I tot of something to blog when i was in bed just now but as usual, i forgotten all about it the moment i got up. Ok, today's topic is about your girls. Yes, you girls reading this. Do you think of urself as tough? Yeah, u're a toughie, no doubt about it. So its ok fer u gals to walk home alone in the middle of the nite? You're a tough one, of cos u can fend off all those fiends lurking in dark corners. No u cant? Then why would u wanna try walking home all by urself late nites? True la, Zingapore is a safe country with very low crime rate. But very low doesnt mean dont have right? Why would u wanna play toughie and get involved in it? Shit happens. Things u never expect to happen might just happen. Why izzit hard fer u to ask someone send u home in late nites? Ok u dont wanna be dependant but this is a different kinda dependant we r toking abt. This kinda dependant is for a good cause. Cause when u go out with me, u r mah responsibility already. I get u out in one piece i'll have to get u back in one piece too. Its mah answer to ur folks. Spare a tot fer me cause i dont wanna live with a regret all mah life should something bad happen to u. I dont wanna to keep thinking if u're safely home now. I wanna ENSURE that. Its not fer u actually....its fer me. I am selfish cos i wanna sleep peacefully and i dont wanna live my life with a regret. So i urge u girls to do it fer the guy's sake. Ask him to see u to ur doorstep unless u want him to risk being an insomniac or live his life with a regret. Of cos if that person cant care less if u're safely home or not, u can forget abt going out with him ever again cos he dont give a shit abt u at all. Unless u wanna make use of him la...but thats another matter altogether....

No comments: