14 May 2004

Wow! Blogger has a new interface leh mai siao siao....Ok, a couple of things happened between this post and the previous one. Went chalet to celebrate Matt's birthday last weekend. Went there Friday night and stayed in the same god damn place fer 2 nights before I finally get out of there. Because he can only get the 2nd storey's room and its pretty tedious for me to climb up and down so I decided to confine myself in the little room for the next 2 days. So what we did in the chalet? Nothing much, except fer talking cock, watching television and gambling hahaha...Though it sounds dull but spending time with a few good friends doing boring stuff is quite enjoying. I will say I enjoyed their company alot, especially when we are playing chor dai dee hahaha...Because Kugan is really slow at disposing his cards so everybody have to wait for him. So while waiting, me and Francis have a few games of 5, 10 hahahaha....picture that! Thats how slow Kugan can get. Was trying to tease him a little by doing that but that bugger simply bo chup and continue playing the game at his own pace. It was funny though when I think back hahaha....really funny. Havent enjoy myself with this bunch of buggers fer quite awhile. Its a pity there isnt any girls around, else it'd be alot more fun cos girls are usually better to grill. Tell them things and they will ponder and ponder over what you trying to say and give you that goofy look. Only a couple of us went fer his surprise bday celebration but I guess Matt's not those kinda guy who need alot of people around him. Wonder what his wish...could it be he's praying for Holland to win Euro2004? Hurhur...

Then came Tuesday, went for medical review and doc said the same thing he said 2 mths back. That same old "3 to 6 mths before you can walk without any aid" shit again. Met a friend whom I used to work with 10 over years ago and havent seen for quite awhile. Had coffee and talked about whats happening in our lives and some perception we have fer it. Talked about marriage too and career and what we really think we want in life. Met up with another friend whom both of us havent seen fer more than a decade. We talk and talk till almost midnite over 4 coffees and 9 bottles of Carlsberg. It feels good to have talk to 2 long lost good friends. Feel so remorseful fer not keeping in touch with them due to my laziness to contact people. Why are we leading such a contradicting life? We wanted to do so much at times but we just fail to do it when we can. Can we find some drive from somewhere to do the things we want? Ok...I'll try doing that now...I'll find the drive to go fer the movie later on with Matt and Lawrence hehehe...fucking lethargic man...dont feel like moving a muscle other than my fingers now hehehe..fucking shit....ok I better get going...

No comments: