27 October 2004

Its really amazing how things can lead to personality change. Used to be easy for me to share woes and worries with friends but I realised recently that I'm no longer like that. I like to keep most things to myself and put on a fake front of being happy. Why am I behaving this way? The only explanation I can find is that...I was able to share things with friends in the past cos those are minor discomfort and most of the time I was truly happy. So much displease about life and I realised whatever help I'm getting is pretty limited. Thats about everything others can do to my life and there are alot of things they cant and dont wanna do to help. No worries...afterall there is this saying in chinese which mean everybody should just tend to their own shit. Pretty true...we must all learn to be independant and accept the least help from others. But still, we cant cope everything all by ourselves and a little help from others will still prove to be necessary. Lets all learn how to set priorities and identify situation where having aid is totally, absolutely, affirmatively ineludible.

No comments: