20 October 2004

I've got dickhead siblings they are so dickheaded that things coming out from their mouth is as good as pee can get. Simply "magnificent" people who call others brainless. *Clap clap* He so clever hor~ So clever then should know Xray films dont lie. I recover or not one xray film enough to tell it all. Whether I walk too often or go out too regularly have nothing to do with my fucking claims. The lawyer did advice me that pte eyes will be watching me to see if my injuries are genuine. Of fucking cos its genuine...I cant walk properly without that fucking stick so whether I go out or not, I HAVE YET TO FUCKING RECOVER UNDERSTAND YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. Whats there to lie about my injury? Fuck lor...nothing I can fake or lie..if its there meaning its there and you cant fake something GENUINE. When it is there then it is there what...whats wrong with this world?!?! Who the hell wanna fake something genuine? Oh fuck...this is so ridiculous...with all the dickheads around.

No comments: