12 November 2004

Oh~ Its Thousand Arms Guan Yim Ma~

It was warm night and I'm having a hard time falling asleep. Could be the smelly toufu I ate just now at Shi Lin Night Market in taipei. Its my battalion's RnR and we were having a nights out at the nearby night market and I had half a dozen of smelly toufu. Magnificent smelly toufu and I cant stop eating it. By the time I put the last piece into my mouth, somehow that distinctive taste is making me feel nauseous. Now my stomach is rambling and rambling and I have to get up from the bed to go visit the toilet.

When I was having a goodtime releasing the negative energy, I heard some chanting sound just outside my door. Then, from the gap of the toilet door, I saw the room turned so bright like someone just turn on the floodlights~!!! It was really BRIGHT!!! Its like got ufo land in my room or something. I got really excited about it and quickly wipe my ass and go see wat was going on in the room. When I open the door and turn to my left...I saw the most incredible thing in my life...it was...







Thousand Arms Guan Yim Ma sitting on my bed...

I faster kneel down and pray to Thousand Arms Guan Yim Ma for 4 numbers and shortly after I got the 4 numbers, guan yim ma disappear...

.....and of cos...those 4 numbers NEVER won me anyfuckthing...

No comments: