19 March 2005

Ok here's the shit I was about to publish when the whole freaking site crashed. Went to Ngeeann Poly after leaving that place fer 10 years to sing karaoke..can you believe that? Its Sabrina's cousin's KTV lounge which belongs to Ngeeann Student Alumni and she invited us there. Its pretty spacious and perhaps too spacious till I have this empty feeling. Nonetheless, it was good fun. Drinks were good for its the first time I can tell that my drink is a hot honey lemon and not just hot sugar water. The waitresses are cute too...if not becos its so far from my place I'd go there more often than I go chow curly's place becos the waitresses are cute hahaha...Ya I'm a cradle snatcher cos those girls are like 18-20 yrs old hehe...Anyway, here are some pics captured by jiaos and now I know he got a big crush fer me. Out of 10 pics he took, 7 were about me...but I'm not gonna show just my pics so there are very limited pics this time round since I was busy singing the whole night~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Notice tat groupie who always following me around sitting in the corner? Hahaha...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I found a new groupie in the pub wahahaha~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Can you tell who am I impersonating? Wrong!! I'm just being myself heh..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So enjoy right!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
He's the distant relative of You-Know-Who. I wonder wat is he doing in sg? Could it be that he's planning to blow up the 2 durians below?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok here are some group pics piepie sent me awhile ago. I trimmed my belly off leow lar...so ugly...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me and Elaine trying to pose as Sailormoon

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
From left to right: Christina, Jiaos, Me and Elaine.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
From left to right: Puss, Neh Grabber, Neh Grabbed and Wa-Simi-Boon-Bo-Chup-I-Just-Sing-My-Song.

Ok..short and sweet. I don't want another long winded post to go missing in blogspot cyberspace and I have to think of what to type again. Blogspot better don't cock up this time.

No comments: