09 February 2004

3rd of Feb was the worst day in 2004 for the time being. I havent been winning ever since Christmas 2003. I was hoping that my luck would change for the upcoming CNY, hopefully win some money so I can buy another guitar. But wadaya know? I havent win since first day of CNY. Whatever I bet, I lost. Everytime I gamble, I lost. Then I think, maybe its because I was lacking sleep and couldn't concentrate properly that why I suffer losses. Ok, so I need something to prove that I right. I picked on Spurs Vs Man City match to be and to prove my theory right. Bet $50 on it to show my determination about winning, usually I only bet $10 for fun. Spurs has been strong for F.A cup and Man City havent win for the past few game plus they just lost to Arsenal few days back. Spurs and Arsenal is just 2km apart. The only fellar I fear to score for Man City would only be Anelka. So everything look good for Spurs, they should win.

Match started and Spurs look really sharp with those passes they are so famous for. Then before you know, Ledley King scores!!!!! Wow!!! Its only 2 mins!!!! 10 mins later Anelka got substituted!!! Wow!!! My greatest fear have left the pitch!! 19 mins Robbie Keane scores!!!!!! 2-0!!!! Man City dont even look threatening at all. So I thought maybe its me and my imagination about this bad luck thing. Maybe I'm just tired or wat. Just before half time Christian Ziege score a spectacular freekick from just outside the box. First half ended 3-0 and I proceed on to bed, thinking that theres no way back for Man City unless I'm really the jinx. No fucking way can a half fucked team come back to win when they are 3-0 down at White Hart Lane. So I went on to sleep, very sure I'll see the final score tomorrow as 3-1 or 4-1 Spurs victorious.

Next morning first thing I do is to on my computer to check on the score. I was horrified when I saw this in livescore.com FT Tottenham H. 3 - 4 Manchester C. Then I started to hear a voice telling me this, "You are a suay spider..whether you believe it or not you are a suay spider" Later I found out Man City was 1 man down straight after the 2nd half restart. 10 against 11 and they still won. How can I not believe I'm down on my luck goodness!! Ok lar..don't wanna talk about it anymore...Lets hope I can find back my confident real soon. And remember not to wish me goodluck when you see me next time, its making me more giam...

No comments: