05 February 2004

Its been awhile since I feel like sitting down and blog something. Nothing much has happen during this chinese new year except for losing money in almost everything I bet on. And I thought, "Oh ok...so I'm gonna have tons of ladies luck coming soon!" but all I've got was Moodie giving me a hug and pressed, er-hem, her....chest against me. But paying a few hundred dollars just for that?!?!?! I rather have my money back, not worth it. I hope more ladies luck is on its way.

I've been feeling like fuck lately, after meeting Tim for breakfast the other day. He told me something and I was surprised about it. Then I got confirmation and suddenly I've got a feeling I'm back to secondary school days because the things she's doing, I figure we only do it during secondary school days. And she was just telling me her friend was two timing just a few weeks back. I guess this is not as bad as what her friend is doing but its nowhere near OK either. To me its just time wasting. Lotsa time to waste I see. All the best, I couldnt be bothered. Are girls losing their freaking mind these days? Fuck...this is so plain stupid.

Today is officially the last day of Chinese New Year and we are gonna round up the celebration with a makan session at some seafood restaurant off Nee Soon. My ankle still hurts like hell because of the ghout thing. Jo said cranberries juice might help and I wonder how true is that. Nevertheless, am gonna try drinking it tomorrow. I hope this stupid shit can go away soon..hurts like hell and I cant sleep well. I wanna go down to bedok soon. Its been awhile since I went there. I miss Jalan Besar S11 too.

Bet $50 on Spurs -1/4. Match is showing 3.45am, I think I'm gonna win....because I just lost 2 person I would regard as dearly friends. Life's not always smooth sailing, so be it. You lose some you gain some tomorrow. Right now I only need Spurs to go on and win this game for me. Fuck ManCity you all can go eat shit and die. God bless me, and skeet, and whoever pin their hope on Spurs to win. Amitabha.

No comments: