17 February 2004

Time really flies~ Before you know, first quarter of the year is being half used up. Wow! So simple! No skills involved at all. So what have you done fer the past month? Nothing~ Absolutely nothing~ Except for losing money, gaining a few more pounds because of Chinese New Year, falling sick 2-3 times, having sore ankle fer 1 week, smoked heavily due to Gahment stopping the sales of small packs in Zingapore, I've accomplish nothing! I even have lesser things to blog these days....nothing seems to be happening or the water is taking real long to boil. Must I turn on the heat to start things cooking? Silly, of cos I have to. Turn on what heat? Where the fuck is the knob located? Hmm...I need to sort things out man..this cant go on fer long. But but but but....what am I suppose to do? Ahh...what the fuck...lemme slack for awhile longer before I start thinking...life can be so dull at times....most of the time for me.....

No comments: