17 July 2004

I almost forgot why I hate staying at home during weekends if not for today. Its been weeks since I spent my last saturday at home. Now everything is coming back to haunt me~ Yes!! Its that lack of space given at home during weekends that made me detest, yes DETEST! staying at home during weekends. My siblings are ALL home on a saturdat picture that. I wont expect everyone of them to go out all at the same time but ALL at home seems a little DUH! I guess I didn't try hard enough to get out of the house today, thinking that at least one or two of them wont be home till midnight. I AM SO FUCKING WRONG!! ALL OF THEM ARE AT HOME!!! I CANT WATCH THE 9 BALL WORLD POOL CHAMPIONSHIP BECAUSE EVERYONE OF THEM IS HOME!!!! AND I'VE GOT NO PLACE TO WATCH IT COS THEY ARE WATCHING SOME DUMB SHOW ON CHANNEL 55 THAT DUMBFUCK HONGKONG MOTHERFUCKING DRAMA CHANNEL!!!! I SWEAR TO MYSELF I WILL NEVER EVER TAKE SATURDAYS FER GRANTED AND STAY IN THIS PACKED CAN OF SARDINE EVER AGAIN!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!! KNN....

No comments: