28 July 2004

Life is so fulla surprises. When you thought things can't go any worse, it turned out to be really catastrophic. Why is it so? Maybe we're being too hopeful or too optimistic, thinking things will turn out real fine. Expect the unexpected and get prepared fer unprepared. Fuck type life always have unexpected situations to deal with, I'm getting so freaking shack for having to prepare things like this to happen. Oh tian ah~ Why must I go thru such thing at this moment? I guess I'll just take it easy and let things go the way it should be.

Was toking to someone about drugs. She told me its really damn shiok and she doubt she will ever be as happy as she is in real life. Everybody know the truth about drugs, you still have to come back to reality once the effect wears off. Then you would wanna try again to get that feeling back and thats how one turn into a junkie. What is your definition of a wonderful place? A place where you're constantly happy and ecstatic? Its been real long since I've had that ecstatic feeling. Everything seems so calm and peaceful and composed around me now. How does it feels like to be ecstatic? Such a strange term to me now...I'm so so so so so so soooooo erm....relaxed? Maybe its just monotonous, no expressions of any kind or just plain ZzzZzz....

No comments: