14 February 2005

I have loads of pictures to display these days thanks to my 1.2mp motorola phone wahahahaha~ The worst part of chinese new year is over so everything now is only about enjoying~ Enjoying the food, the company and the pleasure of opening my wallet to see different kinds of notes other than the 2 dollar note and only the 2 dollar note. Before I show you guys the CNY pics, lets meet Michael Chua of Mechanical, aka MCM or Xiaohei or Goofy, my polymate who's crazy over Helen and went bonkers when he saw her sleeping beside the half naked Kum Soon when he came back from coffee at my 21st birthday chalet. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA~!!!! The fucking good old days....


Mr Chua, who is working in China, ShenYang, came back to Singapore to get some Renoma underwear because the underwear in china will cause abrasion and he claim that he only wear Renoma underwear.


This is the muslim restaurant we went fer makan. Colin said Mahathir came to Singapore specially fer it which made me drew my conclusion that he is indeed senile.


These are some of the dishes we ordered and that's my plate of zup chai png ala muslim style. Please note that there are no ku lu york in my plate.


Close up picture to prove that I'm not lying about not having ku lu york in my plate.


Huan Na's pizza. Its actually an omelette aka fu rong dan.


Kway Kian in curry but Colin said its kway kua. To me, its just something inedible.


Colin asking Jiaos to try the curry kway gua.


Jiaos strongly agree with me its inedible.


Kenneth don't even wanna look at it.


There's nothing inedible fer this guy.


Out of 10 dishes, Chua only like ahchar or marinated tee boon aka cucumber and he save the best fer the last. See those 2 begedils infront of him?


Oh no!!! Nan is trying to steal Chua's begedil!!


He decide to eat it under the table. See how Chua is staring at him.

Its a shame that the day ends prematurely. Kenneth and Nan went back to work after makaning. Colin, Jiaos, Chua and me went on to pak pool at paradiz center and all of us parted before 6pm. Its been fun meeting up old friends again..lets hope the next session wont be as brief as this nasi padang outing. Be good kids~

No comments: