22 February 2005

Its been a long time since I went out fer the whole day. It was the third day of Lunar New Year and I was out since 11am. Had the world's smallest murtabak fer brunch at Casurina with Timothy and Puss. I was amazed they actually serve such small murtabak...please give them prata men of Casurina a round of applause...


Have you seen such small murtabak? Is the economy that bad?


Tim worry its too small fer me. Hey! I'm a small eater ok!!


I think he's dying to go over to the darkside...


Jaguar ok...mai siao siao...


Its pretty empty...

After makaning, we went over to Marina South to pak game and pool. Woohooo~ I can finally play pool again~ But its so fucking tired after just two games...anyway, the ah beng there forbid me to take pics there so I dont have anything to show you guys hehe... After kicking both their asses, we went over to Intercontinental Hotel fer a cuppa coffee. Why Intercontinental? Cos its so bloody warm outside and we wanna enjoy cool aircon while smoking so here we are~ The fucking price is a drawback though. A mere cuppa coffee cost $11+++. I can have a dozen of that at any neighbourhood coffeeshop.


Bang that gong, baby~


Comfort zone.


Acting friendly to know cheongsum girl...woo~ nice legs~


So sad...she bo hiew me~

Its still a long way before the gathering at Andy's place so we went over to Adam Road Market to makan as Colin wanted to makan tulang. That bugger can really eat I tell you. He finished half of what you see below...


6 tulangs, 3 mee goreng, 2 kambing soup, 1 indian rojak


Half went into Colin's stomach.


Who are you looking for, Miss?


Adam Road Market.

After Adam Road Market, its fun time at Andy's place yay~ I really envy people having their own nest..I'll have lotsa gatherings at my place when I get my own. Here are some pics I took af Andy's place...with all my poly BBS mates...


Ah Nan happily watching teewee.


Colin happy drinking all he can. Celeste is happy that he is quietly drinking heh..


Colin will attack these after he digest the tulangs, meegoreng, kambing soup and indian rojak.


Sweet, innocent Jenny wondering why there's no water in the fishtanks.


Thats Kenneth in the jersey of everybody's favourite soccer player.


My pals and their partners. Russell, Jenny, Nan and Ivy(from left to right)


The arrival of Lee See Siang.


Colin farted.


Andy's cartoon dvds collection.


Ningning the hamster.


Serena caught red handed by Celeste.


My partner in crime during my poly days. The one beside is his wife. Pretty eh?


I won $70+ playing banluck with my friends ahahahaha...smallest bet 50 cents highest bet $1 oso can win till $70+ whahahahahaha...you say I kiang or not? Hahahaha...went over to Al-Ameen at Bukit Timah Road to buy my friends a treat so I wont feel so bad winning their money...The MeeGoreng Pattaya is so filling man...


Its certainly more packed than Casurina.


The place where bikers gather late at night for some kopicino and tehcino...

Reached home almost 4am and its been a long time since I done that. Hope to have many more such outings with friends. Its only time like this that I truly appreciate being alive and walking alongside with friends. Cos in life, you don't and won't walk along if you choose not to.

No comments: