03 February 2005

Tis pretty sian to be sitting in front of the computer at home. What could be more sian than this? Sitting at home with no computer in front of you lar...can anyone tell me whats the difference of not having a computer and having one but doing nothing with it? The difference is that you can pretend you are doing something with it and hence psychologically you wont be feeling so sian. I don't really have anything to blog about and I'm pretty bored with my newly acquired Motorola E398.

Chinese New Year is coming soon, so whats your plans dude? Me? I'm still waiting for someone to invite me over to his/her place. Or maybe I'll hang out with someone who is single and available, regardless girl or guy. I can still recall one particular chinese new year where I went Tiong Bahru Plaza with Russ to catch a movie. Yeah..just the two of us. We were counting our angbaos on the bus on our way there haha...I can still remember we had Burger King(or was it Kentucky?) fer dinner that day hahahaha...good old days where everybody is still very much single and available. All these years...since 1998, I got in and out of relationship so fucking often till I wonder why I got into it in the first place. Is it peer pressure? Or is it just a part of life to get hitched? Or is it guy's instinct to go after girls and get them in bed eventually? Why man why? Why must we get hitched and then get married? Sharon told me its because you want to witness someone's life. I think she got this line from "Shall We Dance?" cos she's not someone who will say these stuffs. Some female friends of mine always tell me what this guy that guy did to her and ask me why guys behaved like that. I don't have a single clue my friends, cos I am not those guys. I'm pretty sure everybody have their own reasons fer doing certain things, be it right or wrong. The important lesson everyone should learn is when your food turns cold, you should just leave it fer the next person to come reheat and eats it. Since he have yet tasted the food, it'll still be exciting to find out how it taste. If you try to heat it up yourself, I can guarantee that you'll find it stale after awhile since reheated food dont stay warm fer long. Find my analogy about rekindled love cynical or inappropriate or even suggestive? So be it, I'm not expecting you to nod your head repeatedly, saying "true true" while reading this entry. I'm just finding something to type so psychologically, I'll feel as if I'm doing something.


Thats exactly what this entry was all about, if you haven't realise it.

No comments: