23 November 2005

Ahh...finally done with those fucking charts...before moving on to the graphs, I thought maybe I show you guys what the fuck am I translating all this while. You think its easy eh? Ok...lemme just show you example of some easy ones (since I managed to scan some pages at puss's place 2 nights ago) if not you cheebyes you all thought limpeh exaggerating...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Easy huh....easy then you come chee kua mai lor....but just don't translate until like this....sure make pple chio gao gay lark....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Funny eh? This one lagi power....you think the fellar who translated this is stupid? The one paying for this kinda shit lagi stupid ok~ Ok la..I know my angmor also not very good but fuck lor...this one really no horse run....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: