20 March 2006

As some of you might already know, that I hated the idea of going to town. Why? Because it is always packed with boliao people, boliao people from all over Singapore, hoping that by going to town would make them IN.


When jiaos called me at 7pm last Saturday, I was at Balestier (on bus 167) reaching Novena Square. And guess what time I reached Plaza Singapura? 7.45pm!!!! What was the reason? Everybody is rushing into town because they wanna tell their friends "Hey, I'm always in town and I feel so IN!".


FUCK.


Jiaos and the rest of the gang were all there waiting for me and I felt bad to be the last to reach (felt bad is only a figure of speech here hurhur..) Cafe Cartel is ok if you're only having coffee there. Their makan sux, BIG TIME!!


I ordered Hawaiian Pork Chop and I believe the pigs in Hawaii live a ripe old age before Hawaiians slaughter it and put it on their menu. THE MEAT WAS SO FUCKING TOUGH!! TOUGHER THAN THAT PA BUAY SEE RAMBO!!! Should've just given our money to Fish & Co. Reason why I didn't wanna go Fish & Co. was because there was nothing else for us to do at Park Mall and I didn't wanna walk from Park Mall to Plaza Singapura just to have a cuppa coffee.


But we still did.


After dinner, we proceed on to Coffee Club Hotel Rendevous to have our coffees and desserts, despite the fact that Starfucks and TCC were just a whisker away.


Duh.


But I'm glad we did lar...cos it was definitely more cosy and comfortable than settling at Starfucks. I had Ice Earl Vanilla and jiaos had Rambutan Freeze or something like that. Wonder why is he always having that. Maybe he enjoyed having his rambutans frozen.


We ordered pastries (New York Cheese Cake, Muddy Mud Pie and Strawberry Shortcake) and it was shared among all 6 of us. This must be a new experience for Christina, since she RARELY share things with others other than the one who savour her saliva. I hope she enjoyed it cos we're definitely gonna share alot more things in the future than just pastries hurhur...


Nan and Ivy started their palmology things on us and everyone got really interested, except jiaos (he always like to act cool wat that fucker). I was told that my palm was unreadable as the lines on my palm were very different from those in the text book.


Now I'm sure I'm from MARS.


Since jiaos was pretty bored, he started playing with my phone and took pictures of the girls which caused some displease haha....





luckily Christina didn't jump onto my aircraft carrier else she sure die of high blood pressure cos I'm definitely more playful than her current sampan heh...

We should really do this more often...this reminds me of scenes in the show "百分百感觉"...so fun~ So can we please please please have more such gatherings? But can we not meet at places like this?!?!

No comments: