24 September 2002

Ok, today is judgement day fer me. Its Review Day~~! Its time to tell the doc whether i want him to cut me open or not. Its time to decide how long more i wanna spend on this piece of junk. Its time to feel confused and lost again. Its time to hear all those "Are you feeling better? Oh i'm so sorry to learn abt this" crap once more. I wonder how long i'll have to spend in bed for this op...sounds kinda complicated to me. First they will cut open ur ass and remove part of ur hipbone, then they will cut open my thigh and patch it up with those hipbone tissue. Wonder how long this op is gonna take. So i suppose i wont be able to sit up or stand for a couple of weeks, even months. I'll most likely sleep this oncoming chinese new yr out. First one spend on a bed....no more mahjong, no more chor dai dee, no more bar gua, no more fun and luffters peace and joy, no more enjoyment, just sleep. Dohz. See how lor later....

No comments: