02 September 2002

Its raining yet again. All alone in the living room, cool wind in my hair. One smell of wu long cha, rising up in the air. I just finish mah cup of tea, wishing i've got a fag in mah hand. Listening to Eagle's Hotel California and thinking back the time when i jam with my friends down at some void deck in bedok. Kewl days....kewl music...kewl songs..kewl guitar and kewl roti john. Other than having worry abt test and such during those time, nothing much worries me. Spend alot of time playing music in one of the studios in bedok reservoir road. Called ourselves "a bunch of failures" cos we all flunk one or two subjects. Jamming and drinking coffee at coffeeshops were wat i do most during those days. Now all i'm doing is sitting around and facing the god damn computer. Shiok some might say. Lemme tell u this punk, it aint shiok at all. Not a single bit. Its fooking BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, i'm back into those whinning days once again. Just nothing is happening right now other than occassion "excursion" i go, and its kopi, kopi and more kopi. The pple i see in irc is getting more and more uninteresting. Most of them dunno wat the hell are they doing, and got nothing else better to do like me. Tried playing Gran Turismo 3 these days, and its really taxing. As the levels go up, the more laps u have to race with the computer. I was playing this tournament where u have to race 10 laps in 1 race and there's 10 races to go. And u r racing with cars like viper, nsx and such. Fooking taxing....i race fer 2 races and i give up. I think i'll play that game again once i catch my breath. Getting pretty sick with my 600 over mp3. Day in day out i'm listening to the same old track, toking to the same old few person. Pick up something some might say, but wat? Ok, i'm just being lazy, fair enuff. I'm just sick of everything now. I think i'll just continue rotting my time away.....

No comments: