30 September 2002

Yeah baybeh yeah~~!!!!! Finish the 8th disc leow~~!!!! I'm soooooo crazy over Makoto San~~!!!!!! Damn kawaii ne~~ How i wish i can have her as mah gf...but there's a catch. I might not be able to bring myself to fuck her cos she's too cute leow. Wat the heck, i'll try to fuck her even though my mind say i cannot. Wahahaha....ok ok, enuff of these crap. I actually had a gf who somehow had that cute factor in her. Of cos, she's young. Anybody who's over 23 and have that cute factor, is act one. Of cos, not all of them act cute, cos some gals just refuse to grow up. In that case, the term i use is simply, NAIVE. Ok, so wat do we have today? I'm a sweetie today~~ I help Mrs Tan fold clothes, feed the fishes, finish up watever she brought home this morning and staying at home. Ok...i went out fer awhile to get some "fresh air", wats the big deal? I was back in less than an hour. Doesnt take tat long to finish 7 sticks wat.....Anyway, when will i ever visit the beach again? Damn shiok leh, fagging to the sea breeze and having the stars as ur umbrella. Should'v do it more often when i was riding. Now its kinda hard to go to the beach...1, dont have the vehicle to go there late in the nite. 2, no marnie to take midnite charge cab. 3, no gals to go there hanky panky with. 4, last but not least, i cant walk. First thing when i can walk again, hopefully is to visit pulau redang again. Most likely i wont be working yet, so still can relac for awhile. Who wanna go with me? Reservations welcome. Hey i'm serious! I wanna fag by the sea, hopefully have a guitar to play with. That is, if i can still play a guitar....

No comments: