17 December 2002

I'm pretty stone while i'm typing this so pls bear with me if there's typos. Watched the match between Bolton and Leeds last nite till 6 in the morning...then woke up 11am to puff before mom return. Didnt went back to bed which i should have...maybe awhile later. Tonite i'll be performing at Seletar Reservoir, aka the Riverside, with Lead Guitarlele~~ 95% tickets have been sold so if u wanna come catch me sing, do gimme a call cos i've got some complimentary tickets with me. Its a free standing concert by the Riverside (use abit of imagination) but body surfing is strictly prohibited. I dont wanna get fined by something not done by me. If u cant catch me live in action, u can tune in to WKRZ 91.3 at 2030 hrs (subject to change, depending on the traffic and the number of traffic lights Lead Guitarlele kanna diao) to hear me live from the Riverside. I'll be screaming on the top of mah lungs so that pple from Orchid Country Club playing golf in the driving range can hear me as well. I'll start the concert with mah own version of REM hit 'Losing My Religion', which i call mine 'Having Constipation', follow by a not so fast "rapping of my concaine tongue", 'Clint Eastlog' by Gorillaz. We will most likely end the nite with a final finale of the new version of Skid Row's 'I Remember You', which i call mine 'I Remember Liew'. Those who were in mah channel last nite should catch a glimpse of the newly tailored made lyrics(for me, myself and i) i wrote for this concert. So stay tune folks! By the way, if it should rain, we'll have an alternative. Location will change to somewhere under the concrete shitholes, the place where mat yoyos hang out, and i'll have to use the name Najib Pierre Bin Osama to address to my beloved fans. The location might change, the name might change, the hairstyle might change, the guitar used might change, the type of ammos might change, the method of travelling around might change, BUT THE SPIRIT AND ATTITUDE TOWARDS MUSIC NEVER CHANGE!!! Alrite...i'll eat some bird nest now so mah lungs will be taken care of since i i'll be fully utilising them tonite. YEAH BAYBEHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: