04 December 2002

This is slowly becoming an one week event. Yes, i mean blogging is getting so seldom nowadays cos i'm running out of interesting things to type. Or maybe interesting things aint happening around me. Everyday is the same old shit ; Wake up, on the computer, tok some crap to pple i know and dunno, burn some CD, play some final fantasy, win and lose some money, making my friend livi angry with me, etc etc. Not that i'm looking for some kinky wheelchair sex or wat, but at least something different from all these routine nonsense. Anyway i spent my bday at sembawang park last saturday. Didnt expect to have pple remembering it if not for my icq. Its a straight give away, cos this dumb shit icq kept reminding pple about mah bday 2 days before the actual day. So there we go, plenty of "happy birthday" came flewing in from all over the place. Anyway i was only planning to have a quite bday spent in the coffeeshop, discussing with my punter friend who to buy etc etc. Then in the nite have a tok cock sing song session at seletar reservoir. Thats all i have in mind man. It went on quite the same as i planned, betting soccer in the afternoon with Mister Pro Punter Nate. The nite was kinda different, with the introduction of 2 very unexpected friend. Yeah...hardly see them on saturday nite as they belongs to the party animal catogery...well maybe not really party animal lar....maybe they've only got saturday to play thats why they rarely show up on saturday nite, men with commitments i call em. Nevertheless, i was reall glad tat at least some still think my bday was a big "matter" until they can forsake their commitments to celebrate with me. Fancy having presents at the age of 28 wahahahha~~ I've got an electronic guitar tuner, courtesy of Chris the Lead Guitarlele, and a kit model of a Suzuki DRZ from Colin the Banana Ranger. Not forgetting the BBQ chicken wings from Nate the Pro Punter and Satays cum drinks from Timothy the MRT and Puss the PussyHead. Thanx guys fer everything~~! So there we go...an unforgettable 28th bday, spent on a wheelchair wahahahaha...Yesterday got a bday card from my ex gf with my picture in the card. I wonder wat does that mean? Does it mean 'i never ever wanna see you again' or wat? But the contents were kinda cheeky to mean that...beats me....its hard to guess wat some gals are thinking sometimes. I wish i could read their minds....

No comments: