10 December 2002

Its Tuesday. Wat's installed fer me today? Izzit gonna be yet another day spent infront of my laptop? I dont wanna think man, since some pple said life is predestined and wat's gonna happen, will happen. My friend just called and ask me if i wanna go eat wind with him. He some sort of sales cum delivery man and he drives a van touring the island all day long. Great.....it started raining the moment he puts down the phone. :"( Raining = cannot go out. Lets hope this rain subsides before he reaches here..around 1230 hrs, or it will mean another boring, sickening, uninspiring, zzzing stuck at home day.
I came up with a joke all by mahself and i told it to a girl friend of mine last nite. The joke goes like this, "Qns: Wat does a virgin and a luohan fish have in common? Ans: They are both dead fish on the bed.". She seems to be quite irritated by me for telling her this joke. I don't know why. Maybe i'm not being sensitive enuff or she's being too sensitive. Its only a joke and i didnt mean to mock anybody out of it. Next time i'll think twice before i crack this kinda silly jokes to anybody who have the potential of being a victim to my so call jokes. I know i'm corny at times...most probably all the time, but dont tell me u rather be stern and serious when u're engaging a casual chat? I'm not Anthony Robbins or Bill Clinton who earns millions, even billions, by just toking crap to the so call "Believers". I earn nothing toking crap to u so if u think i'm nothing but crap, u can jolly well go tok to someone else who preaches all the time. Spare me k?
Yeah..my mom's back with a packet of coffee~~ I'm not really addicted to coffee but it sure lighten up mah day when i have one. Ever had 5-6 cups over a period of 3 hrs in coffeeshop with friends? lets tok later.....chow curly coming leow.,.

No comments: