07 May 2003

Jo lend me the Che-Ez! she won in some kinda lucky draw and i cant believe i'm having so much fun playing with it hahahaha....I was basically snapping everything i can see around the house tat i think are essential for me to stay at home. Got plenty more to take but time seems to run out darn fast when u're enjoying urself....so i guess i will do Essential Tools Part 2 another day.....here are the essential tools series part 1....hehehe...

The guitar i bought after selling my Epiphone Les Paul Custom.









My Beloved 6610 with a bearbrick courtesy of Miss LeeWee the Ji Blythe girl hehehe....



My transportation for the past 14 mths. I spend 11 mths to get my class 2B licence and i only spend 4 mths on my WR200. Miraculously i was allow to sit on this without the need of getting a licence but i get to spend with it longer than my beloved bike. Strange isnt it?



Thought i seldom watch TV during daytime but no doubt its an essential tool to drive the boredom away at times. Ask my mom, she'll agree totally with both her legs up. Dunno wat drama was that but thats the channel she watch all the time. I sorta edit the face but it look pretty sucky hehe...



Without this i dont think i'll be able to fall asleep at nite man. The fucking weather's so fucking strange nowadays. It actually felt warmer after it rained. Ridiculous rite? But nonetheless i'm so used to sleeping with it i think i'd die without it....hehehe...so the weather's just an excuse hahahahha....



Thats all for the moment kids....will be back with more....and darn u Jo...now i'm seriously considering getting a digital cam again....damn...its always the case...too many things to get with too little available budgets....