15 November 2003

Fuck I just cant be bothered with the grammar, spelling and construction mistakes anymore since I'm always typing blog when I'm seeing double images. To hell with those fucking mistakes....i couldnt care less...

You know wat? I suppose to go out with someone fer dinner in the evening but iend up he overslept till 10+. Then I was so fucking bored i decided to go out all by mahself. Then i walk fucking far to get a cab to maybe go bedok find ah yap. Then when i was finally to flag for cab i realise i didnt bring my wallet out. Fuck siah!! Then i walk a fucking long way back home again....wat an exciting saturday night man!!! Was perspiring like hell that i need to bathe again...and now I am back facing the fucking computer. Wat have i done to deserve this man~ I tot tee gong tia gong lang?!?!?! Ok...maybe i'm not so gong after all....wat the fuck..

No comments: