16 November 2003

You can do all sorts of shit you want as long as you can handle the consequences its gonna bring and not affecting those around you. These are the exact words my brother told me after I met with the accident. Sure, nobody want the accident but I could have avoid it if I choose not to ride. I'm slowly accepting that its the cause that provide the results. Some people think no matter wat the cause is, the result will always stay the same. Whatever is gonna happen, will happen no matter what you do they think. No, this is not the case. Whatever you gonna do is gonna determine what the outcome will be. I'm a cause person. I believe what you get is because of what you do. So think twice when you wanna do something. You wont be so lucky all the time to get out of the sticky situation. Some people learn their lesson after getting slap on the face a couple of times. Some people will never learn because they refuse to accept the fact. One reason could be they think they havent try hard enough. The effort put in is only half fucked. Dreams unfulfilled. Whatever it is, if you think you've done trying, move on kid. Get on with life, life is bigger than you think......That is, if you still know how to think.

No comments: