31 January 2005

Yesterday was Sharon's birthday and my first time celebrating with her after knowing her fer 10 years. Unbelieveable right? Heh...we lost touch fer at least 8 years and managed to get back in touch 2 years ago thanks to who else but Colin The Magnificent. She didn't change much from that girl I used to hold so dearly and I really wonder why Colin say she always pluck his feather. Anyway, we were supposed to meet up at 3 in the afternoon fer lunch but somehow my message got twisted and we only managed to get her 6 in the evening. Anyway, here are the pictures I took yesterday....


Waiting in this coffeeshop fer Celeste while she's having makans at her friend's housewarming.


Colin drinking his kopi-o.


This is how sian it'll get drinking coffee with me.


I've got a strong feeling Mr Bean was here awhile ago...


Colin hoping to wake Sharon up with sms...he gotta be nuts..


Celeste trying her luck to wake Sharon up too...she is nuts too~


Off to sengkang to deliver a bag since we are so eng...Zzzz..


Gonna rain soon...faster keep your dey kor and lai sa~


Guess what is this? No, its not the new shopping center. This is Punggol Police Station...we must be a rich country to have police station of this calibre...


"Gentleman, start your engine!" Vrooom....


"Siao eh! Ai kee nightclub mai~"

Ok..those were taken while waiting for The Princess from Balestier. After meeting Sharon, we proceed to makan international buffet at Toa Payoh's Sakura Restaurant. Quite alot of variety but sad to say, I only find 1/10 of whatever there are edible.


The table is fucking small can...


After an hour of eating our food painstakingly...

The night was still young after the disappointing makan so we decide to go Holland V for a drink. I was banned from sitting outside becos the princess hate to inhale 2nd hand smoke. And so, me being a nice someone, listen to her once since its her birthday...


Chicks talking about angmor guys they dated..fucked up sarong party girls...


Celeste trying to decide which to have, Morning Dew or Mountain Dew.


This was where I went last night...yeah..its coffee club express but nothing express about it...


Holland V is so empty these days...


Neon lightings everywhere but where are the freaking crowds?


Its time to go home now...hope we meet again soon ya? :")

Sharon...dont be so petty about me not inviting you to my birthday makan la...I didnt plan to celebrate it la...dont keep suaning me about it. And as for your birthday present, I'll buy you something I think you'll like again ok?? Can lar..mai so petty hehe....Giving present fer the sake of giving it is so not our style...really~ Believe me ok? Heh...I'm so fucking tired man...could it be the long wait yesterday?

No comments: