26 October 2005

Fuck man...having a blog is such a drag when you've got nothing to blog about. When I feel damn sian then I wont have anything to blog. Then when I try to blog something, I'd feel that I'm blogging because I'm obliged to do so. Do you know what I mean? Have you been there? Ya lar...ngeh ngeh try to squeeze something out of nothing because I have to keep the blog alive else people will forget my blog then no one will come and read then I'll start to think why am I blogging in the first place if no one is reading it. But then again, I also don't remember why I wanna blog in the first place.


But still, I rather I don't blog at all than come up with stupid video clip showing how a girl pour strawberry milkshake onto a guy and then say, "This will teach you never cheat/hit a woman again!" and then publish in her blog so as to tell people that Singaporean girls are not to be trifle with. I can't even make out what the fuck that bitch was saying! For those of you who wanna take a look at that clip, leave your email address in the comment box and I'll mail you the frigging video clip. Why mail you? Because limpeh dunno how to put flash/video here and also no where to host the fucking clip and limpeh is not so stupid to pay money and host it just for entertaining others. Anyway, its a 7.3++mb mpeg so make sure your mailbox got ample space for such a fucking lame clip.


After watching that clip, I really wonder what fucking lesson that girl want that guy to learn. Don't ever buy strawberry milkshake for your date? Don't sit there dumb dumb like a stupid fucking dork when your date stands beside you furiously? Bring an extra shirt when you suspect you are going out with bitches? Beware of the situation when you realise stupid bitch(es) is(are) standing behind you with dumb nokia phone aiming towards you? Anyway, WHAT FUCKING LESSON ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, YOU FUCKING TWAT~!! If I happened to be that guy, I'd comb my hair and continue eating my chicken wings. Come on, what is so disgraceful about having strawberry milkshake on your head? Got watch how Stephen Chow comb his hair when he kanna whack on the head with a jug of water in 食神or not? No problem~ Just comb your hair and pretend nothing has happened~


Haiya! Girls these days......fucking bo idea one...Either they watched too many movies or they watched too many hongkee/korean/nippon drama leow. What are they trying to prove with that video? That girls nowadays are damn eh sai, and guys better not fucked around with them or prepare to drink strawberry milkshake with their head? Fucking lame lor...I agree that guys who cheated on their girlfriends should be stripped, hang onto Stamford Raffles statue and whipped many many times while asking them " WHO IS YOUR MUMMY!!!! " but doing such a thing(pouring strawberry milkshake on the head) in public is totally unnecessary. It just reflect on your bad upbringing for wasting food. That cuppa strawberry milkshake is not cheap ok! Nabei chow guniang...you dunno the kid sitting next table damn sim tia when he see her pour that cuppa strawberry milkshake on the guy's head. Its bad demostration ok!! Fucked up bitch...


So what is the moral of this entry? If you buay song that your boyfriend cheated on you, jio him come out one to one lar, !! Leave the strawberry milkshake alone or give it to the small kid sitting next to you. And as for the one who came up with this stupid idea to mock the guy by displaying this clip in her blog and gloat over her work, I've only got one thing to say. YOU THINK YOU LIKE THAT VERY SARD AR? TOR SARD(sand beetles) WANT OR NOT?


If you are limpeh's gf, limpeh confirm cheat on you oso! So stupid...pour milkshake niah learn wat lesson? Use fork poke his eyeball and make him blind la !! If you are not so hiong one can oso slap him till his laobu cannot recognise him...pour simi lanjiao milkshake...see already oso dulanz. Orbi you kanna cheat...if you never kanna cheat by boyfriend then is 对不起江东父老 you stupid bitch!!


Kanna bird flu maybe can still use Aspirin cure, but stupid confirm no medicine cure one. Don't die oso waste earth's oxygen. DIU!

No comments: