30 October 2005

Fucking stoned now...watched 7 straight hours of soccer last night at this outdoor pub call Marquee near China Square. The seats weren't really fantastic so me back was aching thru out the night, not to mention having an aching ass. So I'm not gonna type much this time round.


I'm so fucking sick of asking people out nowadays cos you know what? I had a perfect score when I tried to ask some friends out! No, not that everyone agreed on coming but 6 out of 6 replied me the same thing when I jioed them out to watch football. "I confirmed with you again." Fucking cheebye hell...and you know what? I jioed them 3 days before but some would tell me its too early to decide. And if I jio them the day before, they would say too last minute leow, oledi got other plans. What the fuck?!?! Too early oso cannot, too late oso cannot, then how? What is too early to decide? Ai lai mai lai very easy to decide what. If you made up your mind to go then it means your saturday is already taken up and you will turn down whoever jio you out on that day, simple as that. But when you can't decide, the equation look something like this...


Can't decide = See got other better kangtao or not then decide which one to go.

or

Can't decide = On alert red. Will be activated by gf anytime to go shopping.

or

Can't decide = See sim cheng good or not kar lai gong.


So I strongly disagree with Colin's claim that I am a very important person to these friends and that they will try their very best to attend everything I organize. Very important my lumpa...when 6 out of 6 tell you "confirmed with you again", you know you have lost your mojo long long time ago....


Ok lar...I know when people grow older, they will have more commitments and things can never be the same again when we were all just 20 yrs old. I know I know...just fucking gao weh whenever I du tio people who cannot make up their mind right away and gimme reasons like its still too early to decide, when you jollywell know you definitely wont be able to make it if I ask you on a much later date.


Anyway, there wont be a next time, since I gave up on asking friends out leow.

No comments: