07 October 2005

"I saw ur blog and I nearly fell off my chair"
"I think he got tapeworm or aliens in his stomach"

lukey, Asianbookie Times Editor




I Don't Eat Alot WHAT!


My very good friend, Colin, ask me out for lunch last Tuesday. As we were on our way to our favourite kopitiam, 123 Kopitiam, he asked me how was my "Operation Deja Vu".


Colin: So how was it?

Me: It was great...except that we couldn't finish the food.

Colin: Everyone must be hoping that I was around right...

Me: You bet!!

Colin: Wah lao..why everyone think like that...I don't eat alot what...


I merely smiled(or should I say LAUGHED SO FUCKING LOUD?) at his reply. We reached our favourite 123 kopitiam soon after, settled down comfortably and ordered drinks. Colin, seeing his favourite kway chup stall closed for the day, decides to have another of his favourite food(god knows how many favourite food he have).


After awhile, auntie finally came to the eagerly awaiting Colin. When I saw both the pig's trotter and bak kut teh in auntie's aluminium tray, I couldn't figure out which was Colin's favourite food. Can you people make a guess?




Yes!!! You've guessed it!! Its frigging both!!!



Can you believe it? Of course you have to...who else can devour 2 person's makanshare but Sir Colin-Eats-Alot? Even David Blaine's Levitation is not as remarkable as how much food Sir Colin-Eats-Alot can store in his stomach. Sometimes I even suspect he is sent to me by myself in the future to eat all the food so I wouldn't be so fat. His stomach is the remarkable 八宝袋 which rumours said that its the 4th dimension inside that bag.


Seeing his bak kut teh depleting as he finishing his bowl of rice, I began to think if he's already full but he had other thoughts...





Way to go brother!! You the MAN!!! 你是最好的,你知道吗? Of course he 知道 lar...he's just too shy to admit niah...





I am happy just to see my friends enjoying their food. Really really...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


But don't frigging accuse me of stealing your food!! Damn you...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Colin is a nice guy who used to be quite a blunt dude. He used to say things without considering the consequences. Ever since he started this sales job 3 years ago, he had received that gift of the gap from his manager and colleagues. He is so good with his words nowadays that I actually see myself talk when I see him talk, ten years ago. Nowadays he really know how to Kay-Siao already...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I know the bak kut teh and lor dee kar are nice...but eat slowly la...though we're in a kopitiam, but kopitiam also got kopitiam etiquette what...eat until like that...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Look at the way he savour that lor dee kar...only one word to describe it...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


After just 45 mins, Sir Colin-Eats-Alot finished a bowl of bak kut teh(plus 1 more round of soup), a bowl of lor dee kar, two bowls of rice and 2 teh-o.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


So now you know why I laughed so fucking loud when Colin told me "I DON'T EAT ALOT WHAT"? Even mister pussy have something to say....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Oh...wrong pussy....I meant this pussy....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Well, that about all I've gotta blog about Colin. So can anyone tell me, what is the moral of this entry?


The moral of this entry is.....WHAT THE FUCK IS OPERATION DEJA VU?!?!!?!?


I'll blog about that another day when I'm not suffering from nicotine deficiency.

No comments: