22 January 2006

1 week to CNY~ And I bought 3 tins of Julie's Strawberry loveletters yay~ I just love eating those shit~ so ho jiak! jiak~


Lets see what other things are left to be done at home. 7788 leow...only thing left is to find my new clothes (which I bought a year ago for 2005 CNY but didn't get the chance to wear wahahaha~)...dunno where the fuck I chucked them. Ahh...finally passed this stage of cleaning...whatever that is to come now is just eating, eating, and more eating!!!! Maybe a bit of playing bunluck here and there, eat some pizza, kiss some girls, take pictures while kissing them (wonder if that rich camerawoman got her new camera?), win some money and then treat them eat roti prata, mess up someone's new place, etc.


Feel so weird sitting around doing nothing after all those cleaning fer the past few days. Played mahjong at friend's place till 4am this morning. Didn't head to bed straight when I reached home but played solitaire showdown with a friend till 5.30am instead. Am I mad? Of cos not, going to bed is just a dread to me, thats all.


No pictures to post. I need to consult someone before posting that "obnoxious picture" of her being kissed by some fat guy in my blog. Since camerawoman's Miss 5mp is dead and we BARELY meet up (cos she's busy learning mahjong with Jacky Wu, Dodo Cheng blah blah yada yada..) for small talks, hence no pictures for me to post and crap here. I do have something to share with you guys though, and it is this letter from Little Johnny to Santa Claus. I thought it was funny so lemme share this with y'all.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Have you ever wished fer some wonderful things from someone but got some really fucked up things in the end? What were your thoughts at that moment? Feel like asking how is that person's father mother is doing like what Little Johnny wrote to Santa Claus? I can empathise Littly Johnny cos I ever did wanna say that to someone as well hahahaha...

No comments: