14 January 2006

Know why I haven't been posting lately? Cos my all time favourite photographer dropped her camera. GOD DAMNIT!!!! No more camerawoman to take pictures for me to post here booohooohooo~ But fret not people, that rich camerawoman is getting a new camera from Sim Lim tomorrow yay~ woooopeeeeee~

Though its always good to have new toys to play with, we shouldn't forget about tat old toy that gave us so many special moment to laugh at ya? Hence, this is a tribute to you, whichever model and brand you are, Miss 5mp camera that died because of someone's clumsiness. I dedicate this entry to you. May you Rust In Peace in someone's drawer. Miss you many many and hope your successor will outshine you many many times and make me look much much slimmer than I really am!

Before we bury Miss whatever brand/model 5mp camera into our memory, lets take one last look at those excellent pictures she gave us.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


We will miss you dearly Miss whatever brand/model 5mp camera!! Rust In Peace!!!

No comments: