20 January 2006

Down with flu...since Monday...


CNY is nearing, other than busy packing and throwing things, I don't feel anything CNY about CNY at all. Arghhh...I just hate it! Hate it hate it hate it...hate the way my nose is feeling right now...and my eyes are itchy...all becos of those fucking dust. Fucking hell....


Supposed to have an enjoyable evening last night but due to this stupid flu, I gotta stay home and do nothing. She's having a sore throat as well...hmm..wonder how is she?


So who is inviting me to their place during CNY? Faster make reservation before limpeh is fully booked. Once booked no cancellation, not even if your grand-aunty give birth or grand-uncle is getting married for the 5th time. If not limpeh confirm + guarantee feature you 1 month in my blog as “阿弹” (or better known as Ah Dua, someone who rubberbands people) so people will know you are a good friend of 听听就好


UNDERFUCKINGSTAND?


Ok, time to clean more stuffs....fucking hell....

No comments: