14 July 2006

Do you feel like a cheebye jackass at times? Well, I do...


Was out in town with Wong last Saturday. What is so damn good about town!!! It is always so fucking packed!!








Its kinda boring to go town, when you've got nothing to get in mind. And so, me and Wong settled down at Starfucks California Fitness Center, with a bunch of mats sitting next to us. They were yelling and screaming and laughing like mad, as if people dunno they can afford the drinks at Starfucks. They managed to catch my attention when I turned and saw one wearing a jacket with "Cool-MAT" on the back. Ya...at least they are cool enough to know that they know the correct way to spell mat is, well, MAT and not MUD...


Didn't take any picture of them else it'd make them think they are really so cool...puiz!!


Head towards Heeren and Wong suggested to have Billy Bombers. I don't know why but the slim, slender and skinny fuckers around me all have big appetite. We ordered Nachos Salad to share and a burger respectively. By the time I finished the Nacho Salad, I'm already full. Wong, on the other hand, is looking forward to his B52.



Wong, drinking as much coke as possible as you get free-flow coke after the first mug!!



Me, surrendering to Wong for the "I Can Eat More Than You" title. Wong!! You're the man!!


I can barely finish my burger and the french fries whereas Wong finished his in mere 5mins! Amazing right! Who said life is fair? Small fucks with big appetite are running around the place...especially in AngMoKio and Bishan area...


So wassup after dinner? Go home sleep lar...what else? What can two guys do in town? If its 小桂林 we can still hold hands and walk around like the bangladeshi lads...


Took a train back to Yishun and then boarded the feeder service back home. See the direct contrast between heartland and town areas?



So empty...


Even Pasar Malam oso bo lang...


Only 2 person were on that bus, me and the bus driver. Splendid way to end my Saturday, simply brilliant.


By the way, Livi said to me...everyone is a cheebye jackass at times so don't frown whenever I feel like one. Do you agree? Have you ever been a cheebye jackass before?

No comments: