18 July 2006

What you guys usually do on weekends? Clubbing? Drinking? Feasting? Watch movie? Snuggle with your love ones at home?


Guess what's mine?


Saturday,15/07/06

Was watching ESPN when Tim called. He asked if I wanna come out for coffee and me, being Mr Nice Guy, gladly accepted the invitation. Two single prodigies who are always stuck together doing nothing but have coffee and rot the night away. Is that what prodigies do today? Fuck...


Blue Heaven is an open air pub amid by trees at Sembawang. No, we weren't inside, we were sitting at the coffeeshop just beside it hahaha...



This was the place we were at...1036 coffeeshop. Only losers sit beside pub to drink coffee...and those losers were us.



Everyone seem to have a good time there...some losers were there eating otaks while drinking Heineken. Eh...the Heineken girl quite jude leh...



Tim thought otherwise...such high taste...I think he prefers the one standing behind him...



Sunday,16/07/06

This time, the Yishun Prodigy (me lar!) decided to go out walk walk by himself. Then someone called and jio me go Selegie pak pool... Anyway, before going out to walk walk by myself, I've already arranged dinner with XXXX around 5+ at Buckaroos (quite near Blue Heaven, also surrounded by trees in Sembawang). Why Buckaroos? I'm trying to impress her with nice nice buffalo wings and big big steak lar...and maybe with the help of the great ambience there, I might be able to make her marry me wahahhahahahahahaahahahhahahahaha!!!


Scarly she worked till 930pm and it was already 10pm when she pia cab down from Bedok North to Yishun. By the time we reached Buckaroos, those fuckers already packed up. Ask taxi uncle to make a U-turn and we decided to drop at Malu-Malu to see if there's anything to eat. Paid $17.60 for cab fare, sat down, fagged and order 2 cans of minom (drinks), flipped the menu, boring dishes, decided to sua to somewhere else for some western food, jumped into another cab and head down towards Swensen Crown Hotel. Paid another $12.80 cab fare. FUCK...liao lwee...Why must shopping centers in heartland close so early?


Finally, a decent place to dine. She ordered ribeye steak while I ordered sambal grilled fish (Peng hur say peng hur la...what sambal grilled fish?). Tried taking her picture but I dunno why girls dont like me to take picture of them... Scare limpeh do gongtao on your picture izzit!!!



So can you guess who is she from this picture?


Monday,17/07/06

Another boring day for Yishun Prodigy hahahaahaha...out alone AGAIN!! Cheebye...


This time I decided to go to the place I used to work...I used to frequent this place alot...during those days it was call Thomson Yaohan...But I can no longer remember when Yaohan "Toe Tune" (倒闭). This is perhaps, the most most most fucked up shopping center in Singapore. I merely spent 15 minutes inside. This was how fucked up it is.



Fucked up place can really fucked up the quality of the picture as well...



You know what is 小猫两三只 or 鸟不拉屎 place? This is the description for Thomson Plaza.



Can you believe it? Tim just called...asking if I wanna go do what losers do best tonight. Fuck...am I really a loser??

No comments: