30 July 2006

Yet another weekend~ Lets take a look at how I spend my weekends...


























Expecting to see some pictures? There isn't any!! Why? Because my weekend is cho bo lan one...its either limpeh go kopitiam sit sit alone or with Timothy, or limpeh go out alone to boring places like Thomson Plaza (see earlier post) or go out with mama to another boring place call Northpoint.Its been quite awhile since I treat her makan dinner haha...hence I decided to give her a Tepanyaki treat at Northpoint's foodcourt..



Mama wondering why I always take pictures of her...on her right is my sista...ok ok...I know I look like her but my facial features more refined ok!!



This was what I ordered for mama...the most expensive set on the menu...Mixed Seafood Grill. Got fish got prawns got oysters got scallops ok~ 卖笑笑。。。



This was mine...cheap cheap Pork Chop Grill heh...mama of cos must jiak better than son rite?



There were only the 3 of us there eating...thats why you can see the chefs all sitting down there 打蚊 or 打苍蝇. Ya lar...who the hell come to Northpoint and eat such expensive stuffs when the foodcourt is just beside, selling fisball noodle at $2.50 each??



Mama and sista went on to their favourite Cold Storage to press press their meat/fish/chicken and eat some free food tester....WOMEN!! As for me...I go walk walk myself lor what else...



Spotted something outside Northpoint...nothing uncommon until I walked closer...



Are they illiterate or just can't be bothered?



Since mama haven't finished pressing the fish/meat/chickens and testing those free food tester, I might as well go shop shop as well. Passed by City Chain and went in to take a look. I've been wanting to get a watch (cos I'm sick of digging my phone out to check the time) but don't wanna spend too much getting one, so I settled for this ellesse watch. This one is big and heavy which is something I want. Its meant for professional diver to dive till 200meters leh~ No wonder so heavy...can dive faster mah right?



Nice bo? Adeline say must wear on me wrist then can tell nice or not. Can imagine abit mah...don't have to always rely on your eyes to judge mah hehehe....



A closer look at the thing that makes divers sink faster.



Mama saw the watch I bought and ask me why I buy till so big and heavy...I say eat crab that time can take come and crack the shell. Kanna stared.


As we were making our way home, ending my weekend adventure, phone finally rang. If not for that I would've thought I forgot to on my phone. Guess who was on the line?



If you think that I pak mahjong every weekend is because I am really 赌圣 then you are so wrong!! It is because no one ask me out and I didn't ask anyone out because there is no where to go or nothing to do ok!



Luckily still got these mahjong kakis to keep me company on weekends else limpeh really bored until 出汁!!

No comments: