04 July 2006

World cup is coming to an end. This Monday morning will be the grand final of World Cup 2006. Who will play against who? My bet will be Italy vs Portugal hehe...cos I don't think germany can break open Italian's defense and Scolari will revenge for the real Brazilians with his european brazilians hurhur...


Anyway, was out with Tim for a drink at Seletar Dam and that place really makes me feel as if I'm at 秋明山(that place Takumi raced in Initial D). Whipped out my 2mp Sony Ericsson W810i and took a pic of Tim with his Alfa Romeo 147 and some pictures that might make those (who have watched Initial D) share my sentiments heh....



Where the hell is my car?



Still no sight of my car...god damnit...



Ok...I give up...I'll just continue be my passenger...



SHOWOFF!!!



When you dont have "SEI", you have to "gake" some out...like our friend Timothy here..although the slippers are a turn-off hahaha...



I was out with her yesterday to watch Just My Luck...Can anybody guess who she is? Woo...she is so pretty!! I like her so much!!! Oh...I was referring to Linsay Lohan lar...diu~



This was taken infront of ah nan's place 2 weeks ago...It was the combination of jiao's idea and the power of panorama!!(Although the execution kinda sux..)



This was taken at that muslim makan place at IOI Plaza(The place I always play pool at). This is a demostration that my skill is better than jiaos hahaahahaha...the one on the right is Fabian Barthez brother, Gubiang Barthez.


Excellent stuffs ya?!??!! Cool phone W810i hurhur....

No comments: