29 August 2002

My mom's watching the wat connection...that tcs8 9pm show...seems so fake the way things happen. Everything was screwed up initially, and before ya know, everything is so wonderful again. Is this wats happening around us? Doubt so. Anyway soap operas are all made the same way as this one, thats why my mom love it so much. She would scold and scold when everything goes wrong and smile and smile when everything is working out fine. Sometimes she would get so agitated by the show till i got scoldings fer saying i side the bad guy. Hahaha.... Anyway this is one bad bad yr fer me and my family. Everything is just not going rite. Got ticked off by my brother for not being responsible for the things i do. I know i disappoint pple. I know i didnt deliver wat i promise. I know i'm shreking responsiblities. Sometimes i just wish i'm an orphan. I got no one to depend on and no one to disappoint. I've only got me and me alone. If i dont depend on anyone but myself, i dont think i'll disappoint anybody other than myself. But its easier said than done. Just dont like to disappoint pple. Try not to but i cant stop myself from doing the stupid things i do. Oh well, i think i've really take my family fer granted. Didnt realise that until all the shit happened recently. Its like....its always friend this friend that. Why are my friend's problems becoming my family problems? OH BECOS I AM FUCKED THATS WHY! Yeah...this accident taught me who will be by my side when something dreadful happens to me. Not your best friend, not your galfriend, but those who u call family. You might not realise it now, but i bet u'll realise it someday....So if ya can, show more concern to ya family. They r the ones who wont turn their back against ya...well, most of them. Hope none of u belongs to the minority.....

No comments: