15 November 2002

Alrite baybeh~~~~!!!! TGIF baybeh~~~~!!!!! Yeah...its weekend again...i can imagine the party animals flocking to those sinful place where gals kanna dope and guys kanna con. Some pple will purposely forget to bring along their wallet, which we call "Free Loader" or simply CB Kia. Some of the gals will try to con the guys for a drink or two, coaxing them by rubbing their tits against their arms. My friend use to tell them if they spread their legs fer him, he'd buy them a jug. Of cos, all the gals will think its boh hua and leave, which is his intention fer saying that. Ever since he came out with those words, no more gals approach him for drinks anymore. Awesome! Its another mistake when u order a jug of watever and leave it there unattended. When u are back, u will be surprise ur bourbon coke has turn into sky juice in ice cubes. Same goes for those smokers. Never leave ur fags on the table unattended or u will end up smoking the filter when u come back. Its true man...when u go party with too many..this is wat usually happens. I use to frequent Madamwong alot 3 yrs back. I'm there almost 3 times a week, at least. No covers wat, then mah friend send me there and send me home, why not rite? Wasnt working then but manage to spar with my mom using Ru Lai Shen Zhang (Buddha Palm). She lose to me all the time, and had to pay me $50 as her punishment. Hehe...$50 bux is enuff for 1 week cos i am not a drinker. I seldom drink when i'm there, unless its by force. Just a getaway in those places. How many of u watch "Feel 100%"? Precisely the kinda lifestyle i use to lead for 6 mths. Abit zui shen meng si then, but was really fun. I wonder will those time ever come back again...guess not since most of the pple whom use to party with me have already settle down. Time to get settle down too for mahself....but who knows when will that be man.....heh

No comments: