11 November 2002

I was so amused last nite. My bro knew i was calling a friend from msia and make a fuss out of the whole matter. He's saying the phone bill gonna rise like $30-$40 and mah father's gonna make noise again. Then he was like reprimanding me with this "still dunno how to think" blah blah blah. Calling msia is such a hideous crime in mah family...imagine that. Hahaha....this incident make me wanna move out even more. I'm experiencing this kinda "still dunno how to think" shit every single day ever since the biz failed and i got into this accident thing. I think i'm condemned leow. I cant go any further downwards cos i'm oledi at the bottom of the pit. They expect me to "know how to think" after all this dreadful things that has happen to me. By not calling msia is an example of "know how to think". By not staying up late to watch soccer when the next day u've got the whole day to sleep is another example of "know how to think". Wat other brilliant examples can they think of to know that i've already "know how to think"? Beats me...but i bet i'll be able to find out soon enuff. Dictatorship is well practise in mah household...

No comments: