06 November 2002

Yeah man...its the time of the day again~~ Feeling bored with nothing to do...fug. Anyway I undergo mah 2nd op last thurs and most of the pple around me didnt know abt this op. The op was a success(i suppose?) and i'm expected to be learning how to walk in 3-5 mths time. Great news eh? Was thinking about wat to do when i recover last nite. Did it surprise u that it took me so long to even start thinking about that? Well, so wat if i think of it few mths back? Does it mean i'm gonna get to do wat i plan some mths ago? No right? So why plan so early? With this tot, i stop thinking abt it totally. Anyway it wont be in another yr before i can start walking on my own again i suppose. But i can tell u one thing, the first thing i'm gonna do, is to go on a holiday in nearby beach resort. Thats for sure, and nothing's gonna put me away with that plan. Ok its gonna rain soon so i doubt my friend mickey, or else better known as niao ci, will be coming to mah place and deliver me mah 2 packs of fag anymore. Cos he's a rider and riders always hate raining days even if the rain already subsides....u neber know when its coming back again. Great...no fag fer 1 week...i can live with that. Since the last time i didnt get to fag was almost 2 mths. The chance will come again.


I was wondering...will anyone who just escape death, treasure life more? Will u? Am i consider as one who've just escape death? You think so? Perhaps. But wat kinda life would u lead, if not to make urself enjoying it every min every second? A monotonous life? A routine life? A life full of excitement and surprise but dangerous? So wat kinda person are u? Those "i would not do anything to endanger mah life even if its gonna make me really happy" or "who gives a damn wats gonna happen next? I'll just continue wat i like as that's the most important issue"? Come on...give it some thoughts and tell me about it...i would be glad to know how many of mah friends are rational and how many are simply crazy...

No comments: