13 October 2003

Ahh...tired tired tired after just one nite of mahjong. Went over to cabbage's place fer mahjong and soccer on Saturday at 7pm, played mahjong till 8am next morning and had dim sum at sinming. Its been awhile since I did something like that and I'm totally shacked out! Reached home 10am on Sunday, slept till 6pm then concussed again at 12am till 12pm today. Fucking tired...am I really getting old? Nah...just need sometime to get use to it I guess. Everything's only about getting used to niah. Even till now I'm still tired..fuck siah... Ok, what's the event for this week? Tomorrow catching the movie Underworld at my favourite cinema Shaw Balestier~ Wednesday going for KTV at Party World~ Yay~ What about the rest of the week? Beats me...I'm too tired to even think of it now....tomorrow then see how....Zzz....

No comments: