27 October 2003

Been feeling like fuck ever since that nite after bbq. Been trying to talk myself out. Been trying to accept things as it is since last year but its so fucking hard. Been trying to know the world doesnt stop spinning becos of one person but its equally fucking hard as well. Everyfuckthing seems so fucking hard when those beside cha kept reminding you of the things you cant do non fucking stop. Great. Even friends have to be pretentious against one another. You dont fucking care you just fuck care la, why must pretend like you fuck care when is my op? No one really care one la fuck, so just drop it. Drop the whole fucking shit as in when I'm going for the op. You all can just shut the fuck up for all I care. I dont need anyfuckingone to ask me when is my op and how am I handling the whole fucking situation. Get the fuck lost. Go out and have your fucking fun. Leave me afuckinglone. Get the fuck out of my sight in another word. You got more important things to do than to know how the fuck I am doing. I dont need or deserve your fucking sympathy so keep it for your dogs or cats or the motherfucking rats. Fuck, I dont even fucking wanna be your fucking friend. Why the fuck should I? I don't owe you a fucking thing ya? So why not you hear my reason I have for you ya? Here it it.... BECAUSE I WANNA BE AFUCKINGLONE YOU HEARD THAT YOU MOTHERFUCKERS??????? LEAVE ME ALONE YOU BUNCHA SUCK COCK NIGGAS. I FUCKING HATE EVERYONE AND THAT INCLUDES YOU, YOU AND YOU!!!!!! and myself.......

No comments: