20 October 2003

If a picture paints a thousand words then why can't I paint you? The words will never show, the you I've come to know.
Bread - If

Wanted to write alot of things but the mind doesn't wanna set itself to accomplish it. My nose is falling off like Michael Jackson's. Been sneezing non stop since returning from chow curly's place. The room must be really dusty since no one is staying there. As usual, I've got lotsa things I wanna write but the moment I log into blogger I just forgotten all about it. A bit fucked right? No. Its fucked big time. Oh ya, went Jalan Besar S11 to watch EPL matches on Saturday and guess wat? Sundramoothy sat beside me hahahahha...Ok, no really a big time celebrity but he's really someone back here in Singapore. Whoever dunno who Sundram is gotta be from some village from Southern Province of China. Hmm...maybe the whole China doesnt know who he is. Its really shiok watching soccer with friends, except that I'm the only one shouting and cheering and jeering, but minus the "kepala butohs" and "referee kayu". I suppose everybody have their own ways to enjoy the beautiful game. Perhaps I'm just trying to grab some attention by doing that. Around 10 turned up that night, and I think thats the biggest gathering I had since the accident(minus Irene bday cos I'm not the main event heh). Great night great food great company great atmosphere except its kinda warm. Would be better if its much cooler. Crashed over at chow curly's place after this and I asked Francis over. Havent seen him for quite awhile and he still looks the same, but he seems a little quiet than usual. Maybe its the effect of alcohol. It'd be more fun if he's a little more awake hehe....He drove us to Jalan Kayu for supper but failed to drive us back cos he's too tired. Wanted to snook him for a meal end up we kanna snook back hahahahaha....Then came a girl and he commented that she looks like Theresa. As soon as he finishes his line, chow curly, fion and me all burst into laughters! The previous time I said the same thing when Elaine went over his place for mahjong. Seems like all the girl in the world looks the same hahhaha....

Coming 24th I'm having a bbq at ecp and I have a feeling its gonna be quite grand with over 20 people coming. Lotsa fun and lotsa food we're gonna have! Gonna try riding the bicycle cos I think its gonna be great workout for mah right leg. Shouldn't be a problem paddling and since Ronaldo can do it, so can I~! Mom's back with porridge...time to eat something and get ready to go out soon....ciaos.

No comments: