13 October 2003

I'm constantly checking mails whenever I've got nothing to do. I can log into my email accounts 4-5 times every 1-2 hrs, only to see some FW mails and those advert shit. When was the last time you got a decent email from someone? What I meant by decent email are things like those snailmail you got from your penpal back in the late 80s and the 90s. Telling you things about how are they doing blah blah blah....Technologies have certainly made alot of things easier, but its not neccessarily shortening distances between love ones and friends. We build more computers to hold more information, to produce more copies than ever, but we communicate less and less. Just look at your mailbox....hundreds of emails, but how many touches you because someone took the effort to write you something? Most of them just click the FORWARD button and insert the FORWARD GROUP addresses so it means you're sharing something with your friends. Its mean you're staying in touch with people you dont see everyday. This is such a sad thing to do. You keep in touch with friends by doing this. Someone told me it doesnt matter if those friend whom you don't regard as "can click very well" dont jio you out cos probably you rather they didnt jio you in the first place cos you guys dont click very well. Right. So I guess its redundant for these people to keep in touch with you by means of forwarding emails to you as well.

I've got an idea from both mah friends who exchanged hp recently. She would entertain his friends and he would entertain hers. I feel like forsaking my email account totally and starting a new one, with less advertising shit and FW mails. But why I want an email account for if I dont plan to give pple my email address? Maybe I'll just give those I think worth keeping in touch. But how to determine? I'm just one call away from them. Life is so contradicting. I guess emails are only useful for those who doesnt wanna spend money on trunk calls and keep in touch with people oversea. But now there are programs like ICQ and MIRC for people to chat regardless where they are. All they need is a computer, an internet connection and the respective software. But then again, different timezone might be a headache. So you come back to square one, emails. But having all the above happening at one single time is quite impossible. Most of my friends would sacrifice sleep over time and money sake. Meaning to say, they will wait for that person to come online, whichever way is more convenient. So again we're left with the "emails are redundant" question. Are emails really redundant? Ask yourself, are your emails working like it use to be? Since when opening up emails are just plain old reading it, laugh about it, wank over it, forwarding it and then deleting it? I miss the days of having unix emails where there are no such things about exchanging hp numbers. All we can do is exchanging pager and home numbers, which are quite rare. The only way keeping in touch is emailing one another. I used to be so excited whenever I'm opening my mailbox, but now? Opening email is a sickening thing to do.

Lately everyone is crazy over this Friendster shit. The guys are excited over it becos you get to see all the chio bu pics in it, likewise for the girls I guess. But fuck lar...so what if you see a pretty girl and send her a msg? Stupid, like its gonna make a whole big fucking difference to your life. The probability of someone putting up a fake pic is still very high. So what you gonna do if you fall in love with the illusion he/she created for you? Dying to meet up with the person? Meet leow get disappointed because you found out you're inlove with an illusion? Its just like any chat program where getting decieved is like changing your underwear. Its still that same fucking piece of shit floating on a different toiletbowl you buncha nitwits. Get real and start looking elsewhere for someone to wank for you instead of looking at the pictures and wank yourself. But looking at the testimonials your friends gave you can be quite interesting though you know its all bias. But moral of the story here is....FRIENDSTER IS A FUCKING WASTE OF TIME YOU BUNCHA DUMBFUCKS, STOP WASTING YOUR TIME LOOKING AT THE PICTURES AND GIVE THE ONES BESIDE YOU SOME LOVING AND CARING YOU FUCKING NINCOMPOOPS~!!!!! This friendster hype shit is getting on my nerves every now and then....gimme more testimonials and I'll try to overlook the matter...

No comments: