08 October 2003

Been walking alot alot these days and you can really feel the different after every session. Groin and knee cap hurts abit but still bearable. Its so shiok to be walking again and I cant seems to get enuff of walking after sitting around fer so fucking long. I really miss walking along with friends. I use to walk so much when I was courting someone. Would walk her all the way back from Orchard Cineplex to her place at Tiong Bahru. Even after we're together we still walk alot! walk from Tiong Bahru to Holland V then back. Fuck....I wish I can walk this much now. Anyway the moral of the story here is: Don't take walking for granted. Don't complain about the distance you need to walk. Be glad you can still walk.

I dont have a digicam to take pictures anymore so I'll just post some pictures I got from mah emails and show you guys. Only those I think is funny will make it in mah blog anyway hehehehe....so here you go~











Dang...I'm starting to miss fifi....fifi where are you~~~~

No comments: